- The coming software apocalypse, is a great long read on The Atlantic. I didn’t like the headline, but the story is great look into our reliance of software and weaknesses that are all around it. I urge you to read this.
- If you look hard enough, you know Amazon HQ2 is just spin and polishing a turd, John Battelle eruditely explains.
- A driverless car with some common sense? A startup called iSee is working on it. I am not clear on how their approach is special compared to other, but otherwise it seems like an idea and a company paying attention to. MIT Technology Review has the story.
- Let Twitter be Twitter, Dave Winer argues.
- Surveillance is the business model of the Internet, says Bruce Schneier, commenting on this story about Continue reading "Some Good Reads from around the web"
These are the stories I found worth reading during the course of my day. I hope you enjoy them.